DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS TACOMA – DUCTLESS COOLING SEATTLE
DAIKIN DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS TACOMA
What is a ductless heat pump? It’s a highly efficient, easy-to-install heating and cooling unit. It’s a great option for electrically heated homes, and Tacoma Power and Puget Sound Energy currently offer cash incentives to eligible customers. Depending on your home, installing a ductless heat pump could shave 25-40 percent off your electric bill. Sound good? Watch the video* to learn more and hear from satisfied customers who’ve already gone ductless!
See how a Daikin Ductless Heat Pump provides superior cooling all summer long!
Ductless Heat Pumps Tacoma
* This video was made in Idaho. If it works this well there, its got to work in the Pacific Northwest!
Rebates for residential electric customers:
• Ductless heat pump (1.0 ton minimum): $800
• ENERGY STAR® qualified geothermal heat pump: $1,500
• Forced-air furnace to air-source heat pump conversion: $1,000
• Air-source heat pump: $200 to $350
• Heat pump sizing and lock-out control: $200
Click here for Indoor Comfort Systems Furnace Solutions